Sunday, November 29, 2009

4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

Ok, so my girlfriend hacked into my MySpace and it made me sick because I was wondering if she could do that to my email. Let's say I have dark secrets that are none of her business! She is now all curious and now she is trying to hack into my email and I don't want her to know, because I can't trust her. Alright, so if I get 4 people to tell me to tell her the secrets, I have to. But, if I get 4 people to say no, it's not her business, we break up. She is being a jerk about it and I think I have a right to not tell her things. Especially, when it is other peoples secrets too! That isn't nice, right? So, Here are some things shes done to me that makes me not want to trust her...



#1. She asked someone else out while we were still going out.



#2. She is making her cousins in all this whole business.



#3. Did I mention, she got in my Myspace?



#4. She shows everyone our notes, even when I ask her not to. I will add more reasons.



God, I don't want it to end like this! What to do?? Help!



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

You know what . . . you just wrote out 10 reasons why you should LET HER GO!!! Clearly, you don't trust her. You've been dating for two months and she feels entitled to ALL of your secrets???



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

By 600, I meant points! Report It



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

Wow she's a terrible girlfriend. dump her before things get too out of hand.



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

tell her DocLove said it's none of her business



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

I don't think you need strangers telling you what to do. If you can think up 10 valid reasons not to trust her... don't be with her.



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

What you have with your "girlfriend" is not a healthy relationship. You have no trust, you have no communication, and you think she's a jerk. Why are you with her in the first place? If you really want to be with her, trust one another and show her. If you think this isn't going to work out [which I dont think it is even NOW], then dont tell her and get out.



That's not what a relationship is like.



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

get rid of her fast is all i can say !



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

You need to move on. If you felt that she was the one you would tell her everything that she neds to know about you. But someone trying to hack into your myspace to find out info she could ask. Now thats a bit much. Good Luck!!!!!



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

If you are not getting fantastic sex regularly from this girl then I think it is time to move on. She obviously has no respect for you whatsoever. Move on before you do something to her or yourself that you will regret.



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

Dump her nosey @$$. She has no right to push herself into your business!



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

u should dump her!!! she kinda seems like me ex. u should just dump her and keep your distance. don't even talk to her after the break up. if she tries to ruin u, just ignore her, she'll eventually give up because u're not reacting when she does it. u want a girlfriend who u can trust. it'd be best if u dumped her and not contact her at all. and if she's threatning to hack your email just change the password or something and just STAY AWAY from her.



4 AnSwERS! PlEAsE!? AttENtION!?

break up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd