Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace Troubles! Help!?

I forgot my password to my myspace!



How do i hack into my own myspace?!?!?!?!?!!!!!



I dont want to take the time to make a whole new one because that takes way to long and i have so many friends on my acount that it would take forever to get them all again!!



I also forget my email and the pass to it Please help me i really want my myspace back!



PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!



Myspace Troubles! Help!?

Here's what you do. Click Forgot Password at the email login screen, so it will send that password to your ALTERNATIVE email. Once you get the password for that, login to your email you used to sign up for Myspace.



Myspace Troubles! Help!?

CLIKC FORGOT PASSWORD AND THEN IT WILL SEND UR PASS TO UR EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd