Sunday, November 29, 2009

"hacking" legallity question?

About 2 months ago someone hacked into my yahoo email and changed my password. I tried contacting yahoo to get it straightened out but they wouldnt help me. I just found out yesterday who did it. They hacked into my yahoo email to get my password to an old myspace page that I had. So they sent a password change request so they could also hack into my myspace. They changed the account to bi sexual and put a lot of negative comments about me. I found out about the account and confronted the person that I thought did it and they admitted to it all. My concern is I have all my bills such as credit card bills that were sent to that email, paperless billing. So since she hacked into my email she would be able to view all my information. What can i do legally?



"hacking" legallity question?

Contact an attorney who deals in these issues. CYA!



"hacking" legallity question?

Since it's a financial matter, get an attorney.



Chalk it up to experience, don't trust yahoo for email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd