Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problems with myspace?

On both of mine and boyfriends computers when tryign to get on myspace its saying wont go into url b/c of cookies but I deleted them and having same problem. was able to get onto his profile but I am having no luck at all getting on mine. I changed my password before making sure that it hadn't been hacked into but other than that just can't log in at all. keeps saying page cannot be displayed. I even went to my profile through my boyfriends page and everything was still the same and not changed. Possible maintenance? hmmm



Problems with myspace?

It's not your computer. MySpace has been have technical difficulties for the last day or two. There was a message about it on the home page but I can't get to it now. It should be running smoothly by Monday, hopefully sooner.



Problems with myspace?

The FBI has raided myspace and shut them down, while they gather evidence for a pending case!



Problems with myspace?

I think it's just maintenance problems i was having trouble a while ago but everything is fine now.... hold tight it should be up and running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd