Friday, November 27, 2009

What would you do if your significant other hacked into your myspace?

Or any other site with personal information such as private emails? Granted he wanted to prove I was lying, which I was, but it still angers me beyond belief. I've tried to get past it but now I have serious trust issues, as I'm sure he does too. Do you think this is something you could get past?



What would you do if your significant other hacked into your myspace?

agree with the first person.. you felt you had to keep something hidden .. then he felt you were lying .. which you admit.. and he found out.. you and him.. it was over the moment you decided it was ok to hide something or lie to him..



What would you do if your significant other hacked into your myspace?

Love is based on trust. If you can't trust someone...how can you say you love them? My question is...why did you feel the need to lie? Honesty is a major issue. If you can't be honest with your partner...who can you be honest with? Walk away...it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd