Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is wrong with my myspace???!!!!!!?????

This is ticking me off! i think i got partially hacked into about a month ago, because my myspace started acting weird. i can't view or post blogs, i cant change my music, i can't search for people, i can't view the classifieds, i can't look for people on my school pages. what should i do? now myspace wont even let me sign up for a new account! every time i try to do ANY of those things i get a message saying that "this error has been forwarded to myspace technical group" and theres a big blue box on the page that says "getwordsourcetext" over and over and over again. i don't know what to do! i can't even get a new account! its pretty stupid! does any of you know whats wrong, and how to fix it, or even the phone number for myspace? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP and no nasty comments or remarks or you get reported.



What is wrong with my myspace???!!!!!!?????

try switching to a different web browser.



i use firefox. no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd