Sunday, November 29, 2009

My best friend hacks her husband's ex-wife's accounts....?

I am beginning to believe she is obsessed with her husband閳ユ獨 ex-wife. My friend hacks into her myspace pages, yahoo account, BANK ACCOUNT, and cell phone voicemail using one of those spoof card things. I don閳ユ獩 know how to tell her she is going overboard with it, and by hacking someone閳ユ獨 bank account, she can get into some MAJOR trouble. I really don閳ユ獩 want to make her mad at me. She even asks me to check the girls voicemail when she is out of town. I don閳ユ獩 actually do it, but I tell her I do. Also, she tried to give me $10 to purchase one of those spoof cards for her, but I would have to put my credit card # in, and I don閳ユ獩 want anything getting traced back to me. What kind of trouble could she get in if the girl found out, also, can the bank log her IP address to tell it閳ユ獨 her? And how do I tell her to stop being obsessed?



My best friend hacks her husband's ex-wife's accounts....?

You can't tell her to stop being obsessed



My advice? Find yourself a new best friend and put as much distance between yourself and this wacko as you can before you get in trouble!



My best friend hacks her husband's ex-wife's accounts....?

Bank fraud and if she lives in a different state, most states have internet laws and telecommunications laws as well as the federal governments laws



And, yes the bank do log IP address. Course, I would be worried that she name you as a person of interest should she be arrested. since she asked for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd