Friday, November 27, 2009

Why would anyone want to hack a MySpace account?

I almost fell for it the other day. I received a friend invite from a spammer, clicked on her profile and clicked an image, and MySpace log-in page came up. I started typing my username and password when I realized I was already logged in, then looked at the URL and it said "www1.myspace.com".



I know there's a lot of degenerates and losers who want to steel from people, but why on Earth would anyone want to get into someone's MySpace page? There is nothing there useful. You're not getting any money.



I think the most you can get is the person's real name and home address (if they used their real information), but even that seems useless.



Why would anyone want to hack a MySpace account?

Just because they can...People just want to mess up things, I think it's a sickness. They love to destroy other peoples lives, happiness or whatever. It gives them a sense of power. Like when someone buys a new car just to come out of the store and find some jerk keyed the whole side...Why?...Because they are jealous?...Sometimes I think the world would be a better place if people weren't in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd