Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do I have a virus on Myspace?

1)I clicked on t wo different myspace banners twice. The two myspace banners were by accident. On the first, I immediately exited it and on the second one I loaded the website and then I exited it.



2) I went to myspace and my friend sent me two messages and they both said some weird stuff that I knew that my friend would not say and the messages showed links, but I did not click on it.



If I have a myspace virus does my computer go crazy or can it hack into my computer?



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

no i don't think so, if you want to make sure that you don't run a virus scan. download it here, http://free.grisoft.com/ its safe free and dosent slow your computer down. run a virus scan and check updates when you finish downloading it.



and if your using internet explore? you should switch to Firefox 2. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ its faster, safer, pop up blocker, and spyware protection, also download this ads block it will block all the banners on myspace so you don't have to worry about accidentally clicking them again, the ad plus block only work on fire fox2. download it here>>https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...



and change your myspace password.



good luck and happy new year! ~2008~



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

i think it is just ur computer



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

No, you don't have a virus on your Myspace.



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

The same thing happened to me and I clicked on the link that my friend sent me, and for a little while it did leave one on my computer, but it went away after a while.



Just dont click on the links and you will be fine. usually it is someone who hacked into their account and is posting stuff for them.



I reccommend you change your password on your account every couple of months.



Good Luck!



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

No you do not have a "myspace virurs"



Your friend got spammed. Tell him/her to change the password to their mspaces. Good idea if you change yours too.



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

No, those are just advertiesments for myspace. but do not click on any thing werid that ur friends send u like videos. and stuff like that free ring tones anything that take u to a different site and if you do change ur password right away. glad i could help dont for get ot vote for best answer. if u need and help in the future just contact me



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

Well first of all, run a virus/spyware/adware scan. You can use pretty much any virus scanner, but i recommend Spybot Search and Destroy and Ad-Aware (google them) for spyware and adware. If you find anything, use the correct method to get rid of it.



Be sure to check your friends messages to be SURE it is your friend. If not, report them to myspace. If they are your friends notify that person(s) and make sure they are sending the messages. If they are not sending them, then your friends myspace account could be hacked.



Be VERY careful with banner ads. Many times they will give you virus's and probably most if not all the time will spam your email inbox.



Hope i helped :)



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

No, you are fine - if you got a virus..you'll know it - because you will put putting comments on other peoples my spaces.



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

just change ur pass u should be fine



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

The message your friend sent is spyware from a hacker or spam. Delete it and do not click on any comments like that.



If your friends ever get something like that from you that you didn't send , you should delete the comment and change your password.



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

I got this email from a friend bc I was getting weird comments. Apparently my other friends profile was phished.



THERE IS A VIRUS ON THE INTERNET THAT IS NOW AFFECTING YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT. IT STARTS OFF AS A MYSPACE COMMENT ON YOUR PAGE. THE COMMENT SAYS EXACTLY THIS :



lol have you seen these pics yet? im suprised her myspace didnt get deleted yet for posting pictures like that.



DO NOT CLICK THE LINK THAT FOLLOWS. WHAT HAPPENS IS ONCE YOU CLICK THE LINK IT CAPTURES YOUR COOKIES ON YOUR MACHINE. ONCE IT DOES THAT THE VIRUS WAITS FOR YOU TO LOG INTO YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT AND WILL DELETE ALL OF YOUR IMAGES AND VIDEOS IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR IT WILL POST NUDE PHOTOS ON YOUR ENTIRE FRIENDS LIST.



IF YOU SEE THIS, DO NOT OPEN THE LINK, SIMPLY DELETE THE COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT THEIR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PHISHED. LET ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS KNOW. A FEW OF MY FRIENDS HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN ALREADY.



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

It sounds like your friend is the one who has the virus. I would change my password if I were you, though. The only thing that the myspace "viruses" do is they send out spamming messages from you to your friends, but that stops if you change your password.



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

sounds like your friend just got their account hacked. tell them tochange their password



Do I have a virus on Myspace?

No i have no idea what those weird link think are. I get them alot too--but I never click on them. The link itself probably isn't a virus--but leads to pictures and downloads that probably are. The best thing to do is to ignore or delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd