Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i know if someone hacked my myspace account?

Im not sure if someone did hack into my account on myspace



or myspace is screwed up.



Someone posted up bulltiens in my account which i did not.



Now myspace took my layout and song.



Did this happen to u and how to fix it?



WITH CANCELING MY ACCOUNT..



How do i know if someone hacked my myspace account?

The same thing happened to me last month. Some nitch at school hacked into it, bacause she thought it would be funny....not only did she change my whole myspace, she emailed people in my yahoo mail...!including my grandparents!!!!! ARG...



It got so bad at school,s o she started bragging...but we called the cops and it set her straight....



ANYWAYS, lord..I jsut got done telling my whole life story...sorry! I dont know what to tell you, just keep a look out for people and strnage things.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd