Friday, November 27, 2009

Whats happened to my myspace!? Has it been hacked into???

When i try to open my Myspace it seems to re-direct to something called Ebaums world????(or something like that) What has happened? have i lost my page? what can i do?



Whats happened to my myspace!? Has it been hacked into???

mines fine.



Whats happened to my myspace!? Has it been hacked into???

nothing it works fine for me



Whats happened to my myspace!? Has it been hacked into???

Unfortunately you are probably typing it wrong... It is amazing how depressed you little kids get when you lose your little myspace.. it's sad really...



Whats happened to my myspace!? Has it been hacked into???

make sure it says login.myspace in the address bar... there's a few fake versions of the login page idiots have made

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd