Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace question.?

Can somebody tell me how to hack into an account on myspace?



Somebody hacked into mine and i need to get on there and change stuff so it wont happen again.



I have wayy too many friends to have to re-add.



So making a new one is not an option.



I messaged tom but..its been a month and he hasnt messaged me back.



I need help baddddd



Myspace question.?

ermm if you want to hack in click into forgot password and you have to guess the answer to your secret question and it would then tell ya the password



if you dont want them to hack into yours again change your password and secret question to something random that no1 nos and for your secret question answer the question with a rong answer so no1 will think of it



Myspace question.?

well have u try to get the password email back to u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd