Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hacking myspace?!?

I think my boyfriend is cheating on me, and Id really like to get into his myspace. Im not sure how to go about doing this.



fairly simple instructions or help please?



Thanks.



Hacking myspace?!?

what i did when i thought my ex was cheating i told him i wanted to write something on your myspace in the about me part. whats your e-mail and password? :]



thats what i did and it worked.



Hacking myspace?!?

if you are trying to veiw his comments and they are hidding simply change the url so it says comments instead of profile



Hacking myspace?!?

If you know the email address he used to sign up with myspace and you know how to get into that email account, you can go on myspace and request that his myspace password be sent to his email account. If you don't know the email address he used but you know his email addresses, then just keep putting them in until one works. But if you can't get into the email, that will not help you. Or you can just keep trying to guess the password. That's usually fruitless, though.



Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd