Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELP! I can't log into myspace!!?

I try to log in, but it just keeps returning to the login page, and when i check out my link it says the last time i logged on was 1/1/0001! I can't afford to have this one hacked, and i never gave out my password to noone! Why is this happening to me?



HELP! I can't log into myspace!!?

try emailing them for someone else account and ask what is up. My friend had his account deleted for phising (it was his music profile) he emailed tham and ask what was up and the next his account was back with all his friends and everything



HELP! I can't log into myspace!!?

try clearing your cache and cookies



does your account have a bajillion friends? did you whore it? because that's the biggest reason why profiles get hacked - whoring is bad....



if your last login says 1/1/0001 that means your profile is about to be deleted - sorry



___________________



no, all deletions are final

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd