Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need to track down sum1???? pleeze help me?

alrighty hey ppl, well my bestest friend in the whole entire world has a AIM n she has been tryin to get on it for the longest time, n sum1 hacked into it n has been on it for a while n we wanna track down this one person because i kno u can but we wanna figure out who this person is because her myspace n my other really really good beautiful friend also got her myspace hacked into n this person who hacked into their myspace hacked into her AIM too so i guess my question is how can u track sum1 down who has hacked into ur account.... because we wanna track them down n seriously scream at them lol well if you guys could answer my question quickly that would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need to track down sum1???? pleeze help me?

Contact myspace staff



I need to track down sum1???? pleeze help me?

Email jedikobe@hotmail.com Hes a friend of mine and he hacks accounts. He will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd