Monday, December 28, 2009

AHH! I'm tired of this, someone plz help?

OK, this guy named kenny hacked into my myspace and earaced all my friends! AHH! I'm so sick of it, how can I get back at him?



AHH! I'm tired of this, someone plz help?

I don't know much about Myspace, but you could always make a new page and keep you username and password ultra secret, and then when you get new friends, write their Myspace addresses down in an e-mail to yourself and then send the e-mail to yourself. I do that with all the things I need to remember on the PC.



AHH! I'm tired of this, someone plz help?

beat him up, or do the same to his. or make fun of him on his myspace. but really, revenge isn't exactly my forte



AHH! I'm tired of this, someone plz help?

just ignore him or humiliate him really bad so he would be intimidated by you



AHH! I'm tired of this, someone plz help?

Report him to Myspace. They will take care of the embarrassment for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd