Monday, December 28, 2009

MYSPACE eMAIL??

i think my friend hacked my email and changed the password. I couldnt figure out how to get the password or reset it on yahoo, so i made another email address. So since whoever has my email can get into my myspace, i tried to change it on myspace, but i need to get the confirmation code from my old email address, which i have no access to. Can someone please help?? How do i get my yahoo password back??? Im really stressed out about this



MYSPACE eMAIL??

IF U LOG INTO MYSPACE AND SAY TAT YOU 4-GOT YOUR PASSWORD THEN IT WILL SEND SOMETHING TO YOU EMAIL. THEN YOU GET IT FROM YOUR EMAIL. RE-LOG INTO MYSPACE AND THEN CHANGE UR PASSWORD...



MYSPACE eMAIL??

well if you're talking about not being able to log in, the myspace login has been temporarily diabled today



MYSPACE eMAIL??

This page, from MySpace's FAQ, tells you how to do it (the last few sentences).



Sometimes, it takes time for MySpace to change the email. Be patient and if they haven't by a week, try again.



http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Help/Page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd