Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace help!?

I cant log into my myspace account!I think its hacked but since I cant log in I cant change my password.and my friends cant view my page.I dont know what to do please help



Myspace help!?

I can't log in on mine, but I can on my husbands!! I dunno! He said something about he had put something on myspace to stop the phishers, and it messed myspace, and that he is working on it...



This is what he posted:



"if you got locked for being phished in the last hour, it's a bug! we're working on fixing it right now. sorry about that! the mechanism to detect if your account has been phished has been very powerful for stopping phishing, but it went a little haywire just now. things should be back to normal soon! if you're wondering what phishing is, read my blog :)"



Myspace help!?

there's a problem going on with myspace since yesterday. one of my friends even got a help message from Tom LMAO!



Myspace help!?

click where it says forgot my password and enter your email adress it will send the password to your email address



Myspace help!?

um if its "pished" u shoul be able to log in and on top of your pic it will say your account has been pished or somthin like that but your entering your password wrong then because it should let you log in even tho it's been pished,or contact tom you dont have to be logged in to do that ={)dude the same thing happened to me yesterday!



Myspace help!?

aa yes its happened to me to i just made a new one



Myspace help!?

that has heppened to me, sometimes they are doing repairs and one can't enter



Myspace help!?

tom sent out a bulletin saying they are trying to fix that...whatever tools myspace added to stop this went a little crazy today...it should be fixed soon...just be patient



Myspace help!?

myspace is dangorous so do not do it. have you heard the stories?



Myspace help!?

tom did say he was working on that its a bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd