Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

i just got a myspace a while ago, and it was deleted. i think someone hacked into it, but im not sure. anyways it took a long time to make, is there any way i can possibly get it back?? please help me. thanks for any help.



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

Yeah there is a way that you can try. Just email the people at abuse@myspace.com with your friend ID and a request to be restored. I've seen it work with some people. So good luck. It is worth a try though.



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

i am sorry to say but i dont think there is



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

click on forgot pass word and see if it will send you a new one other then that you will have to make a new one



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

Nope..Read the FAQS on myspace..it says 'No myspace will be recovered'



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

Sorry, no.



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

that sucks.



did you harass antoher user.



they only get delted if someone reports you.



sorry bout yur luck.



specially if you had alot of friends.



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

No, once a profile is deleted you can't get it back.



My myspace got deleted. is there ANY way i can get it back?

The best way to make a new account and and don`t save u`r pass word and email . One more thing use a yahoo or google or hotmail or other email beside myspace so you know what going on .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd