Monday, December 28, 2009

Can someone help me to not be afraid of my ex and his friends?

This guy I was dated for 9 months broke up with me all the way back in Janurary. After we broke up him and his stupid friends hacked into my myspace %26amp; aol accounts and basically ruined my life. There wasn't even a reason for us breaking up in the 1st place. Anyways, now whenever I see him or his friends I become like a wounded deer %26amp; get totally freaked out and get away from them as fast as possible. Now that school's starting up soon I'm afraid to see them around campus ((I go to a community college %26amp; this is going to be their 1st year there, my 2nd)). To put it simply I'm am so afraid of them. They've never hurt me physically but they have in other ways. Can someone please give me some advice so I won't be afraid of them anymore?



Can someone help me to not be afraid of my ex and his friends?

2 things that might help. 1. Surround yourself with friends, at least one, whenever you can. 2. martial arts. This is one of the best confidence boosters I know of. I'm not saying you should learn how to beat him and his friends up, just get some more self confidence behind you belt. You need to be the boss when it comes to this relationship (yes, it is a relationship). Make sure he knows you don't want to talk to him or see him by ignoring him. Hopefully, he will just go away. One more thing.....I know alot of cops who would be glad to talk to him if he did ANYTHING that made you think he might hurt you. Most cops have the same attitude, just ask one. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd