Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace Hacks/Virus?

Does myspace actually have viruses that can download into your computer? I've seen my close friends spam me and i know they wouldnt do that. Is that just someone who hacked in their account and sent out comments? Or is it a virus? How can I protect myself from these hacks or viruses?



Myspace Hacks/Virus?

Alex, this occurs as a result of a negligent user filling out their info on a phishing page, Tom has made several posts announcements about this in the past, before you fill in your info verify you are on myspace by looking at the address bar and you shouldn't become victim to this.



Myspace Hacks/Virus?

They are hacks. And if you notice bulletins or comments posted from your account that you didnt do then you need to change your password immediately. Sounds like your friend needs to. I had to not to long ago because a friend of mine sent me a message that when I opened it had a video with my picture on it. I clicked on it and it froze my IE. Then bulletins started showing up from my account that I didn't put that were spam. So I had to change it and those spams stopped. Good luck to you and your friend.



Myspace Hacks/Virus?

put ur profile on private..look on this link for more help.



it's on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd