Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I deal with a crazy ex girlfriend?

My ex had gotten a new gf, and they broke up 7 months later. Well I had ran into him, and he apologized to me. She seen us. Ever since she's started crap loads of drama. Deleted my myspace twice. Like hacked into it and deleted it. I just left it...because its just a stupid page anyway.But its still the fact that she took the time to hack into my personal business. But shes started crap about me. And me being the type of person I am. I avoid drama. And I've never had a problem like this before. I'm doing my best to avoid it, but she just keeps going. Calling my phone with a private number and making sex noises and saying his name. Never a voicemail though. Its crazy. I want to step up the game and mess with her right back and have her never know its me, but in the same sense, I want to be mature about it and let it go. Whats the best way to deal?



How do I deal with a crazy ex girlfriend?

This isn't just your problem. He needs to help you out. Espacially if you guys have a decent relationship, even if you don't. He has the power to fix it, all you can do is escalate this into some violent territory that isn't going to fix anything. But he has the quick fix, if he isn't going to help you, then you don't have a chose, accept maybe doing everything you can to ignore her, chances are she'll get tired of you. What gets me is that he hasn't already step into it.... not a very nice guy you use to have there.... seems like a very mature choice in the frist place getting rid of him...



How do I deal with a crazy ex girlfriend?

if you do then you are stooping to her level and as crazy as she is. So, the best thing to deal is to give her no response at all. nothing!!!



she will get tired and leave you alone then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd