Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace hackers??????

I can't take this anymore! these stupid people request to be my friend, and then if I accept them, they send me stupid junk comments like ringtones and purses, and ipods and just all sorts of crap!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I stop this from happening???? They've even hacked into MY page and started sending my friends false messages from me. Should I report this as abuse????? Why do they do those things????? THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!



Myspace hackers??????

Just me, but I don't accept ANYONE as a friend unless I know them or they send a message along with the request at least introducing themselves. You can also go to account settings and set it to where someone has to know your last name before they can even send a friend request to you.



Myspace hackers??????

That's been happening to some of my friends aswell, delete those friends, or even your account and start again or something.



Myspace hackers??????

There is a reason why you are given an option of approving or denying them. I think you should only approve people you actually know, most people you actually know probably aren't spammers.



Myspace hackers??????

put a securtiy and they will have to know ur last name or ur email adress and report abuse



Myspace hackers??????

you should only approve the ppl you know. i have myspace and its been block. no one is allowed to look at it unless they know the password or i approve them.



Myspace hackers??????

heres a helpful ti......look for these signs and u shud be ok.



1. screen name; they usually use a simple one or two word name (ashly, maddie, ) basic american names i guess. and b4 u do anything look at ur profile views, if its same as day b4 and u have 5 people tryin to add u....thenu kno they are spammers



2.pictures; they mainly have sexy pictures with nightware and bathingsuits, and they usually have just one picture.



3.they will jab on about their personality how adventures they are and how they like to meet new people.



4. they will probably have a link to another web site and they will say sumthing like this" i love myspace but im always on this site (example ******) its fun it has alot of people and its free" anything like that or anything that has to do wit web cam dont add to ur friends, if u did then its not too late.



to stop the spammin just delete them and change ur password....that shud do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd