Monday, December 28, 2009

AHH! Myspace HELP!!!!!?

Okay,



so my friends profile got hacked into. She left on a trip and gave me her email and password so I could go in and delete the stuff the hacker wrote, and to change her password. So I did. But it got hacked into again and so I'm trying to login but its not working!!!



I saved her password on my phone so I wouldn't forget it!!!!



Now she's counting on me to fix it but the password isn't working! So.....



is there anyway I can back into it? Or do you think the hacker changed the password? PLEASE HELP!



AHH! Myspace HELP!!!!!?

just click forgot password in the log it



and they will send u the pasword to your friends e-mail



AHH! Myspace HELP!!!!!?

dem aliens are 'sponsible for everything fishy going on round here



AHH! Myspace HELP!!!!!?

the only way to get back in is you need her



e-mail account . get her password for her e-mail account



and login to it .



you'll get a letter saying what the password is and



then try login into the myspace .



AHH! Myspace HELP!!!!!?

go to forgot password/id



AHH! Myspace HELP!!!!!?

go to forgot password and go on her email address and myspace will tell you the password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd