Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have a diary on myspace. Is this safe?

I don't use my real name, or any of my friends real names. Even though i only have 1 myspace friend and my profile's private, i'm afraid that someone's gonna be able to know who i am. Is there any way a person could hack into it, or am i just being paranoid?



I have a diary on myspace. Is this safe?

There are several ways for other people to hack, most of whom are bots. They may hack into your friends pages and post many links that are fake and may go to some [for example] that look just like the MySpace log in page and tell you to put your information in order to get your email and password.



It's peferctly fine to have an online diary, just don't put ANY information you don't want other people to eventually see, such as your address, birthday, etc.



I have a diary on myspace. Is this safe?

I think your a little paranoid, as long as you dont, write any specific things like your adress or school name or etc...You aren't in danger, and remeber sickos just dont randolmely stalk you they play smart..ur paranoid relax.



I have a diary on myspace. Is this safe?

Posting anything on the internet isn't safe. Whether its' password protected or not. Theirs Hackers etc.



If you want to keep a diary on the computer.. do it in Word or a similar program. Don't risk it on the net.



I have a diary on myspace. Is this safe?

On myspace when you blog you have the option to keep this as a diary, which means no one can read it besides you, or you can



have only friends read it, which means you are aware of who is reading your blog. Still, just be smart and do not use true specifics, such as I'm going to work out at the gym on Main St. today. Good luck!



I have a diary on myspace. Is this safe?

nothings gonna happen unless somebody traces the IP, which is a pain in the *** anyway so im sure youre fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd