Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace help!!?!??!?

ok, i got a message from tom the guy who runs it, and it said that someone hacked into my profile and they wont let me write messages or comments to ppl and in order for me to do dat, i have to change my myspace password...the problem is, i DID and it still wont let me write!!!! wat should i do?



Myspace help!!?!??!?

Did you remember to press "SAVE ALL CHANGES?"



Check your email and see if it asks for a confirmation. That happened to me once and i got an email.



Myspace help!!?!??!?

okay i guess you shuld just change ur email or ur email password. change ur password again. and see if it does that still



Myspace help!!?!??!?

tom would never message you. change ur password. require captcha



Myspace help!!?!??!?

You Have To Change Your PassWord. Or Delete Your MySpace, And Make A New One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd