Monday, December 28, 2009

What to do about my friend's psycho girlfriend??

Okay, so my really good friend doesn't like his girlfriend at all. She's seriously psychotic. She'll call him a million times if she can't get a hold of him. She hacked into his myspace, yahoo, and CELL PHONE accounts to see what he was up to. She constantly is screaming at him. She's cheated on him multiple times and told him. She stopped taking birth control and poked holes in condoms to get herself pregnant without telling him (she had a miscarriage). And everytime he breaks up with her she makes him feel bad (says she's going to kill herself..says she's pregnant..etc).



Why is my friend so STUPID?? And how can I get thru to him? He is always telling me how much he doesn't want to be with her at all. I can't understand it, and I'm really getting frusterated. They break up weekly and he lives with my boyfriend, so I'm always there, and I always have to listen to it. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do? I know its his life, but I'm really getting sick of all this...



What to do about my friend's psycho girlfriend??

find him another girl



What to do about my friend's psycho girlfriend??

Unfortunately you can't do anything about it, because until he is ready to be done with her for good, he won't be. You don't want to ruin the friendship over something like this. All you can do is be there for him, and try to set him up with other girls when he is in a break up mode and maybe she will catch his attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd