Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace, salute?

Have you sent a salute yet to myspace?



Over the past week i have sent 3 salutes to myspace and they have not gotten back to me yet :(, basically somebody hacked into my account, my hotmail email address is not longer associated with my profile!! i have changed my password twice and still no luck.



the email address is: ca-accounthelp@support.myspace.com



is this correct? is there another email adress i can be sending my salute to?



Myspace, salute?

If you keep sending that they will probably think you are spamming. They will eventually get to you at one point or another, you are not the only one emailing them for help. Just wait, if they do not do anything about it then just open up a new account.



Myspace, salute?

i don't know what a myspace salute is, sorry



Myspace, salute?

i deleted my page, and it's the best thing i have ever done



:]]



promise.



Myspace, salute?

create another acount.



Myspace, salute?

what is this myspace salute?



Myspace, salute?

If you want to know more about myspace you can see in this site.You may see more information in http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com



Myspace, salute?

Go here, and send them a msg:



http://myspace.com/myspacehelp



In your message be sure to include all necessary information such as, Your name, Email Address you signed up with, Your MySpace URL (including FriendID), and explain to them that your account was PHISHED not hacked, and you no longer have access to the email that you signed up with and therefore cannot change your password/email. If they don't get back to you within a day, send the msg again. Also, make sure you title the msg (subject): "ACCT PHISHED"



When they write back to you, they will either direct you to the proper dept, or ask to send your salute along with the new email/password that you want so that they can reset it.



I've had that happen to me before, and it sucked, but the steps I outlined above helped solve my problem



Also, if you want, you can send a msg directly to customer support by clicking the below link:



http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd