Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A CRUEL guy "friend" who insult a lot!!!!!!!!!!!?

I got a guy "friend", he's cruel. Insult me almost everyday but not with others, he do insult everybody but at me, he would make stupid comments like "EW" or pretend to hit my head with dictionary. He would tease me everywhere, at bus, in class, lunch, whatever he get chance. I ignored him but he continues. I felt like hurting him so he'll shut up but not answer. Also I wanted to do revenge but my parents would take my phone away if I try to do revenge. He got a girlfriend but like other girls. He was a bully to me in 7th grade. I told counselor everything and she said "u should tell him to grow up and leave u alone" but I can't bring myself to say that to him. He's 15, 5"11, 192 lb, personality is sarastic, careless, potheadm not the best student and partier .



I get along with everybody, except him. Everybody like him but he seem not to like me, we grew up, we fight, and I get tired of it now. How I make that boy stop teasing me and others before I go crazy? I'm shy girl and he think since I'm shy, that I'm good target of his bullying. When things get physical, should I tell?



By the way, I deleted him on myspace, blocked then deleted him on Aim. I want to hack into his myspace and delete the account but the counselor said that can land me into a jail



A CRUEL guy "friend" who insult a lot!!!!!!!!!!!?

then you shouldn't be friends with him..... and he was like a bully in 7th grade, another reason why you shouldn't be friend with him.



From now on, just don't talk to him, try to avoid him like places where he might be *just go to the library, that place is safe*. When he talk to you, dun talk back, smile and walk away.



If you see him in class, just pretend you don't see him at all, act normal.



A CRUEL guy "friend" who insult a lot!!!!!!!!!!!?

thats a toughie..



when he teases u again just tell him grow-up or pick somebody ur own size..and if u just stay quiet and keep on ignoring him he's just gonna keep on doing those stuff to you soo kinda fight back..not like physical but kinda diss him or just try to make him swallow his own words..



A CRUEL guy "friend" who insult a lot!!!!!!!!!!!?

tease him that he's in love wih you that's why he's doing it all. do it loudly - he'll be ashamed and will stop. I know he'll protest but keep saying this, like: what's up? are you in love with me? you can't be without me for a minute... little children often hit girls they like with books

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd