Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I forgot my myspace password and it wont send to my email?

I am so upset right now its unbeileiveable and come to think of it i can live without myspace when there is no choice but there is and i have to get on i wanted to change my password so i did and hrs later i forgot i tried to remember it and i couldnt so lets x that out and then i thought mabey i'll hack into my own profile yea right that can be easy and yes if you are all going to ask yes i already sent it to my email and it never sends i sent it a million times and im just about to loose it so if any of you nice people out there can tell me the best way to deal with situation i would love for you to help me thank you so much please help me i need answers and good ones



I forgot my myspace password and it wont send to my email?

Click the link at myspace "forgot password". It will send the password to the registered email that you have on your profile with them. Be patient, with myspace it does take 15-20 minutes to get the password sent out. In fact, a couple of times, I never got an email and had to go request it a second time. Make sure that your server/email doesn't put the myspace email notice in bulk/spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd