Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I think I had/have a stalker that hacked into my computer?

Directly after meeting him, not intending more than anything but frindship with this guy, he looked me up on a google search. We met on another site but he found me on yahoo answers through my e-mail address. I tried to do the same search on myself and found nothing. My daughter was in a magor car crash and her baby died. He was upset at me because I would spend my time talking to him on yahoo messenger. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was so rude that it made my jaw drop. The gall of this guy! I barely knew him! My computer was hacked into about this same time my password and secret answer for my e-mail was changed. It also sees like he can "see" what I am doing on my computer everytime I would close his window while talking to him he would get more and more upset. I am not sure if it was definately him but it seems that way. I am just spooked. I blocked and deleted him from my yahoo and my myspace. Has anything like this ever happened to you?



I think I had/have a stalker that hacked into my computer?

Change your Id, remove your "myspace", and report him to abuse at any and all interner servers, you are both related to, such as Yahoo, etc..



Be more private with your personal stuff, and you might want to hire a computer geek to clean your computer out, and install firewall and other identity protections.



I think I had/have a stalker that hacked into my computer?

It is possible that he is not a hacker, if you have limewire, bearshare or another gnutella client, beware that they havn't fooled you into sharing everything on your computer.



It is nothing to search for images straight off digi cams to find people who are sharing everything, including msn and yahoo, messenger logs, contacts and what have you.



If I was a sick bastard I could know plenty about potential "victims" before causally meeting them and getting into their lives/pants.



I think I had/have a stalker that hacked into my computer?

its never happened to me, you might want to run virus scan to make sure he didn't place any trojan virus on your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd