Monday, December 28, 2009

Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

My boyfriend's ex girlfriend has been trying to break us up for quite awhile now. She texts him non-stop, calls him non-stop. He's asked her not to, and is now ignoring her, and is getting his number changed here soon...



She hacked into his myspace and changed everything around so it looked like she was his girlfriend, deleted me from his friends list etc.



This has done nothing but put a strain on our relationship and I'm at a total loss for what to do. I love this man with all my heart and I'm not willing to let her ruin the best thing thats happened to me......



help?



Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

I know it's hard to do, but you have to just ignore her childish actions. Ex-gf's with mental problems are a total pain in the rear end, but if you love your man you have to put up with it...



He can file a restraining order against her. Depending on what she is saying to him in texts and messages, it probably falls under harassement laws, but it could fall under stalking laws too...



My SO has an ex-gf that had stalked him for 7 years before I met him. They have a son together so I have to put up with her too now. I admit it's tough, there are times when I get so stressed out that I can't eat or sleep. However, I love my SO and I refuse to let his psycho ex ruin my life.



SO and I set aside a few hours a week where we do not talk about the court cases and we don't bring her name up. We also set aside an hour or so a week to totally b*tch her out to each other... That is the best way we have found to cope with it over the past seven years.



Just keep reminding yourself that it's not your SO's fault she is a flake. Try some relaxation techniques, maybe some aroma therapy or meditation. Some people in the world are missing a few bolts, it's unfortunate but us normal people just have to deal with them.



Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

the new number will help, so will changing his password. if he can't stop her even then from breaking into his myspace, then he shoule delete the account and get a new one. block her on myspace, and on email, and IM, and in thenew phone, block her number. he should have no contact with her whatsoever.



Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

Your boyfriend needs to put his foot down - clearly tell her no more contact. Is it possible where you live for him to file phone harrassment charges (with police) if she continues to call after he has told her not to?



Your best approach in dealing with her is to act as though none of it bothers you. Of course, you can be honest with your boyfriend about your feelings. If she gets too crazy and threatens you, you may need to speak with the police about a peace order (also known as a restraining order).



Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

just leave her alone....ignore her



Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

dont let dat bit.ch take yo man have him change his # n email an if that dosent work then i dnt know wat to tell u but it should n if she lives near n trys to see him ask him to get a resrining oder on her cuz she seems crazy n you should watch ur back incase u know she might be a biger nut then we think good luck



Boyfriends crazy Ex Girlfriend won't leave us alone!?

u KNOW WHAT THIS IS WHAT SHE IS TRYING TO DO SO THAT SHE CAN HAVE HIM BACK, TRY TO THINK POSITIVE AND IGNORE THE CRAP OUT OF HER. SHE WANTS HIM B A C K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd