Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any way possible?

My ex boyfriend from 5 years ago is now engaged and has a child with the girl he cheated on with me. I have now moved on but he recently messaged me with a secret myspace and proffessed his undying love for me and said he would take me out of the country and raise take care of me. I want nothing to do with him anymore %26amp; told him that i think that he may also have a another girl hes telling these things to. Im now friends with his fiance and i dont want to see her hurt again is there any way i could hack into his myspace to prove to her what hes doing?



Any way possible?

I don't know about hacking into his myspace, but why don't you show her the message that he sent you?



Is there anything in the message that says that it's him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd