Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace? wont let me go home!?

ive been trying for the last three days to get onto myspace. it lets me sign in but then it stays on the homepage but wont let me go to my homepage. so i thought maybe someone hacked into mine so then i tried logging on to my friends myspace and it wouldnt work either, it kept doing the same thing. any suggestions?



Myspace? wont let me go home!?

I used top have a myspace and yeah maybe i learned how to hack into..



But no one hacked into yours..



Im great at myspace..



i could help you out if you wanted i could sign on it if you want.



but idk if you would let a complete stranger..



No on ehas hacked in tho. juss email me if you need nething.



Myspace? wont let me go home!?

Myspace is the devil. I'd stay away from it. Causes nothing but trouble.



Myspace? wont let me go home!?

okay first of all.... mysapce is really bad. its a mess. second of all, try a different computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd