Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need help fast concerning Myspace!?

My brother commented his friend,David, these words "Davidhacks" more than a hundred times and some other words. Unfortunately,David blamed my brother for stealing his password and hacking into his account since he could not enter into his profile anymore. Now my brother did not really hack and does not know how to hack. My brother just sent the comments and was caught somehow in the wrong time. Someone else took David's password. David soon talked to my brother to correct him. The news reached my dad who told me to delete my brother's e-mail account in yahoo for punishment. He also told me to delete my brother's myspace account which I could not bcoz my brothers e-mail no longer exists. What's worst is that David removed my bro in his friends list so there is no way my brother can delete those comments he sent to David. The hacker also set David's account in myspace to private. Is there a way that I can delete my bro.'s comments



I need help fast concerning Myspace!?

No sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd