Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need help! This question may be complicated, but please try people!! Thanks?

Ok I seriously need help. First of all, I'll start by saying it has to do with myspace. I have an account and have had it for atleast two years and I have NEVER ONCE forgotton my passwor(s). Well, just the other day when I logged in, it said my account has been phished and that I needed to changed my password immediately. Well, I did change it, only after trying atleast 5 different passwords and I did the stupid thing and logged out without thinking to write down my new password. I went to log in yesterday and couldn't remember it at all!! I remember pieces of the passwords that I tried but I can't remember the right one. And yes I did the obvious thing and clicked on "forgot my password" but the thing is, my e-mail address got closed down and now I don't know what to do. I don't want to start over on myspace so if anyone has anything that might help, even a little bit, please tell me! I mean, is there anyway I can hack into my own myspace or somthing? Please help! thanks



閳?br>I need help! This question may be complicated, but please try people!! Thanks?



Nope, unless you can miraculously remember it, which is damn near impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd