Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I know I shouldn't of but I need help!!!!?

Ok so Ive been getting into my ex's myspace and we just took a break its been like a week so he said were just freinds but I act like I dont care I dont even call him anyways he typed to me stop hacking into myspace loser and I always deny it so I said I haven't even hacked into your myspace hun I could careless I know I shouldn't of went in his myspace but its just so hard %26amp; I really want him to call me I miss him still yea I know its dumb but I dont know what to say to him all I can think of is saying stuff about stupid myspace what should i say to him to call me any advice would be great thanks guys



I know I shouldn't of but I need help!!!!?

Hey girl... if you two are "on a break" then the intentions are to get back together eventually. If this is the case just give him a call to see how he's doing. Tell him how you feel. Tell him that you are willing to give the relationship another shot if he is. Tell him that you want to start over fresh.... and that the past is the past and there are no hard feelings.



Don't bring up anything about the break. Don't ask him if he's been seeing anyone or if he's been going out with anyone. He'll feel like you are accusing him of doing something wrong and that will only push him away.



If he is willing to give the relationship another shot... you both know what you need to change or work on to make the relationship work.



If he doesn't want to give it a try... well then its just time to move on. There are plenty of guys out there. You don't need to dwell on the ones who don't' want to be with you.



Good luck...



I know I shouldn't of but I need help!!!!?

you'll find your answer on :



http://www.yamour.info



it has the greatest myspace stuff i've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd