Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I handle the ex babies dad?

My ex hacked into my myspace account and read all my personal correspondence. I have been single for two years now, and I am playing the field/dating. He read some messages that really made him crazy between me and a guy. He thinks it is his right to invade my privacy. I already changed my password ect. What is the best way to handle a man that has not let go of the past?



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

An ex baby!!! Probably not even an ex dad. As for you ex invading your privacy, tell him to let go or you will report him for stalking.



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

ONCE YOU HAVE A BABY WITH SOMEONE, IT'S A LIFETIME COMMITTMENT........BE CHOOSIER THE NEXT TIME YOU SPREAD THEM FOR SOME GUY



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

Just be firm with him. You might have to consider taking legal action if he does not stop harassing you.



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

Tell him your going to take legal action against him.



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

If you realy realy wanted to end it you could.....i bet youre flattered .



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

Try to be nice as much as possible, I guess sitting down and talk about it will make a difference..at least



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

Shop him to the Internet police for hacking your myspace account, which considering he did, means he is computer gifted.



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

stop participating on my space for a while and disappear for him. Then come back with a new identity.



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

Better get a restraining order and, change your passwords.



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

Tell him that if he keeps doing this you are going to get a restraining order against him. Then tell him to start dating and get over it! If he wants to find out what is going on in your life just tell him and if he gets crazy then that is his fault for wanting to know!



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

I think you really have to be firm with him and stay consistant doing so,so he can get the point but if that does not help then he might need help...



How do I handle the ex babies dad?

I'm not sure where the baby comes into all of this. If he's the father of your child, you're going to have to figure out a way to communicate and coexist civilly with each other.



When there are children involved, I tend to think it's best to handle all of your communication in writing. It gives you time to think about your words %26amp; how they're going to be received by the other person.



Remember, you may not have any desire to have a romantic relationship with this man anymore, but you have a responsibility to your child to continue a parental relationship with him, and to treat him with respect, as he is important to your child. You also have a responsibility to your child to behave with dignity, in order to be a good role model for him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd