Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace tracker???

i want to know if there is a real,not fake,myspace tracker that actually works.



ive tried one before and than it hacked into my profile i felt like an idiot



please help



Myspace tracker???

No, there are none. Don't waste your time looking for one that works, they just take your password and spam your friends with bull sh** offers. All of them are the same, no matter how real they make it out to be.



Myspace tracker???

No theres not a real one, its just a trick for them to hack into your myspace and send advertisements from your profile.



Myspace tracker???

There is not an actual tracker but there this map that kinda works as a tracker. It doesnt exactly tell you who was visiting your profile but it gives you the city and state. It will only tell you their name if they sign up and put there name on it. I have one on my profile, you are welcome to check it out if you want. Just go to www.myspace.com/kristabugg and scroll down until you see a map (its in my who i'd like to meet section) and then click on the maps by frappr! button and it will give you the code to put on your own page!



Myspace tracker???

There is one but there is a catch! It is Trakzor.com but it only tracks people who also have a trakzor account. It is free and really works. I have it and all of my friends have it. If anoph people have it then eventually it will work for everyone, so spread the word.



Myspace tracker???

If you search..you will find one - go with the not so obvious ones..the ones you hear about...thats what I have.



And, I do not give them my name or password: i've had it for a year..so, no..they are not trying to hack my email.



it gives:



IP address



city/state where they are from(close to it)



time/date they came there..



if they are repeat visitors.



Myspace tracker???

You know what? I'm getting tired of people out there saying how trackers are illegal on myspace... You know what I think about that? It's my profile, I can do whatever the hell I want with it.



But, to answer your question, YES, there have been and still are myspace trackers out there that really work. I have been a member of all of them, due to myspace filtering out codes from time to time.



http://profiletracker.us is one of them (but their code has been filtered and they don't accept new members),



http://www.trackfriends.com/ is the next one ( but, their code has also been filtered and they are not accepting new members),



and last, but not least,



http://mytrace.us has got to the, by far, the best one out there now. I am currently a member with them, and when their codes get filtered, they are quick to find a fix for it. So, if you become a member, and the code doesn't seem to work from time to time, I assure you that it;s not their sites fault, it;s myspace's fault, but they will have it fixed in no time. But, If you are looking to find a "real deal" myspace tracker that will track "everyone", I would have to say that http://mytrace.us is your best choice.



But, beware of sites like; http://myspacetops.com/ , http://mytrackerspace.com/ , http://trakzor.com/ , and all of those other sites that want to use your myspace ID to associate it with your user account. They are called community tracker sites and they will only track people who are members of their site only... The only ones that I have found that actually work are the ones you have to pay for. If it's being offered for free, you can probably bank on the fact that they don't work.



Hope this was able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd