Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is there an actual counter to see if a specific person is visiting your Myspace page?

I think someone is checking my Myspace page everyday (an enemy, checking on my status updates) and I want to know if a real counter exists so I can see if it really is this person. I need to report them to Myspace (I've had them hack into my account once in the past) but I can't exactly prove that the recent times are really them. Is this something possible I can do?



Is there an actual counter to see if a specific person is visiting your Myspace page?

I don't think there is. But if you know who the person is. BLOCK THEM...and if they make a new acct...then I suggest putting it to private...



Is the troll hacking accounts again???because I don't want to be on her watch again???



Those trackers are all spam...they are just to get your acct info



create a new email and password and switch ONLY myspace stuff to there...so its all fresh and clean..and nobody can hack your stuff...



WOW..why did I get a thumbs down..I guess I have a fan..YAY



Is there an actual counter to see if a specific person is visiting your Myspace page?

I don't know...but I would do whatever Deborah said. I am sorry this is happening (again). Old habits die hard I guess.



Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd