Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can you help me with a myspace thing?

does anyone know how to view a private myspace page, i dont wanna hack into a page or any of that stuff, just view it. can you guys give me something that works? lol. thanks.



Can you help me with a myspace thing?

Im sorry but you can't view it if its a private page. Just add them. If they accept your add then you can view their page, if you don't like their page or what they are like than delete them. If they don't add you, tough luck buddy. Thats why its private.



Can you help me with a myspace thing?

its private for a reason.they dont want you to see it,unless they add you,then you can view it.



Can you help me with a myspace thing?

YOU have to ask to be there friend!!! If your not there friend then you are SOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd