Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Who's against Myspace?

I'm against it cuz it's bad %26amp; people may just say "I only talk 2 my friends on there!" but the thing is perverts can hack into your profile %26amp; see where you live %26amp; stalk you %26amp; molest you %26amp; i don' tthink it's good...we should all not have one, or watch wat we put on there %26amp; please just hear me out on this...it's a bad site!



Who's against Myspace?

EL OH EL. Haterade on web communities eh? As for the person who said "Go to xanga, it's a lot better".. Um.. nope. Xanga was there before myspace, true.. but it's got a lot of stupid people that type in sticky caps or flood their "xangas" or shall we say web blogs with pictures and song lyrics.



Perverts.. hacking? You mean psycho-geeks.. who just happen to be really old.. yeah.. there's a few of them out there.. but I mean if they can hack myspace.. they can probably hack anything else out there.



Web communities have been around LONG before myspace. I don't think myspace is the problem... I think it's too many underaged teens who aren't aware of the internet predators that are looking for them.. EVERYWHERE. The internet isn't the problem, it's the child who thinks the internet is different from going up to some stranger and presenting him with their address that's the problem.



Were you aware that people could hack their way through THIS VERY YAHOO! ANSWERS BOARD... if they really wanted?



Grow up. =D



Who's against Myspace?

It's stupid because the only people on there are emo attention wh0res who don't want to talk to people in real life.



Who's against Myspace?

I hate friggin' Myspace! Go to Xanga, it's A LOT better!



I hate Myspace cause of the stupid whore trains! I mean, WHY would you want to be friends with people YOU DON'T KNOW?!



Who's against Myspace?

yes. duhh of course it addicts you to it



Who's against Myspace?

well it's a good way to find old friends. i am now married b/c i met my husband off there.



Who's against Myspace?

Well no matter what you doo.. if you have a yahoo profile thing.. people can stalk you if you're on the internet. Yes myspace does suck, and i was against it for awhile, but now I just stopped caring. People who are on it are like OBSESSED WITH IT and it's so stupid.. it's a fad that'll die out soon!!!



Who's against Myspace?

Yes, I use it to net work to others to get my children's books out. But, I think some of these kid's are stupid and I know a few with fake names and their 9 to 12 and claim there 24 or 50...



Who's against Myspace?

Myspace does suck. It wouldn't suck if (as she said up there) every whore train on myspace didn't decide to stop on your page and tell you you're the biggest thing since.. I don't know... candy just so you'll friend them.



And to the one who said "it's the child's fault", NO, It's really not all the child's fault. Some of the blame can be place on them but it's mostly the parents who don't pay attention to what their child might be doing on the internet. And all the people on there who don't stop to look to see how old someone might be before they try to friend everyone. All so they can have more friends than that other person.



And at least Xanga is taking steps to try and make their site better. That's more than I can say for myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd